Here are some DJ Tips and News via our Friends at Digital DJ Tips
- Make More Money From Your DJing – Free Coaching – Watch the recording of this hugely popular free coaching webinar we held last Monday
- Is It A Minimal Watch? No, It’s A Subwoofer Called Basslet …and my wife stole it to go running with. She’s hooked already! Wonder if she’ll give it back so I can review it?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Play Different Types Of DJ Gigs – A look at why (especially when you’re starting out) diversity will pay dividends
- The 2 Big Reasons Why Your Mixtapes Aren’t Getting You Gigs – Mixtapes often don’t work, but it’s usually because the DJs giving them out aren’t following these rules
- Friday Roundup: Does Vinyl Really Sound Better? – Here’s an engineer’s view on this old argument
- Over To You: Somebody Ripped Off My DJ Mix! – What would you do? Hear the story, and share your advice
- Over To You: When DJ Price Quoting Goes Horribly Wrong… – How do you get paid what you deserve? Share and wise up…
“Being a DJ is not just about mixing, it’s about sharing your taste, what you believe in, selling it. The best feeling for me as a DJ is saying to someone, ‘listen to this, it’s incredible’. I was doing that before I was DJing, really…” – Steve Lawler
... is an all around entertainer. On the mic or on the wheels of steel! Dave is sure to be a crowd pleaser!